Beware of Pseudo Christian Gospel Music

A child known as Jotta A is 11 years old. He grew up in a Pentecostal church wherein he sings and preach during church services. I've been blessed as I heard him render and revive this song "Agnus Dei, Alleluia" - Worthy is the Lamb and I really kept it played many times. This was sung by an angelic voice Jotta A. as he performed it during "Joven Talentos Kids". Take time to watch this.




Contemporary Gospel Music


I love contemporary gospel music and usually, I've been carried away by its message and made me worship and love the Lord more. It makes me cry the moment I felt the presence of the Almighty as I enjoy His indwelling at the heights of my worship in which, the music itself played a lot for me to come to Lord in adoration.
There are many contemporary musics that are so inspiring and a great tool in worshiping God but can we consider all contemporary gospel musics appropriate and promotes right and true worship? We should need to be careful in adapting new trends of Christian gospel music. Let's be cautious in the fact that not all Christian stores or groups put an effort in reviewing cd's/DVD's'/blue rays and other music materials especially when they are after for a profit. It's our responsibility to take the step of assessing and examining it. First, let us be aware and be careful in scrutinizing its message. Anything that doesn't exalt Jesus and anything that doesn't help you draw near in the presence of the Almighty should be avoided. Christian Gospel Music should be a Christ centered tool when we evaluate the heart of its message. We should be blessed, inspired and get to love the Lord more in praise and worship.
How to know the right gospel music we need to promote in our organization? The video "Occult in Christian Music" and other video lessons are my compilation I place here in my blog which I pray, this might help us discern what contemporary music we will going to promote in our churches or which are not. The videos are still subject to the viewer’s discretion and judgment.     




Are your people in the church especially the youth doing the "Corna" symbol (the satanic salute) in raising their hands in praise and worship?  If you're not aware of this, what this video.




Occult Christian Music Webinar




1
2
3


4
5
6
7


8





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth About Reckart's Group

FORMAL DEBATE WITH THE PROPOSITION "THE ETERNAL FATHER IS THE ONE THAT MANIFEST IN THE FLESH"

Paglalahad ng Kasaysayan ng Wikang Hebrew