HOW A DECEIVED PERSON REASONS OUT?

(My Conversation with Jenny Galleon, wife of Ceriaco Galleon who was rebaptized by James Owens just recently. Ceriaco Galleon was my classmate before in ACTS (Apostolic Center for Theological Studies Bible College a.k.a. "Bodot" in the classroom. This couple lives in London.)

After confronting Bro. Ceriaco Galleon "bodot" boasting the teaching of Reckart's camp and his rebaptism, he blocked me in his facebook account; removing me in his friends list; and accused me of being a liar for my sole intention of exposing their erroneous teachings and to challenged them to rightly divide the words of truth by careful studies and research. I tried reaching his wife and send her a private message and got opportunity to talk to her.

Conversation 1
(Me and Jenny Galleon): 

ME: Lol! James Owens didn't answer me and bodot blocked me. Are you truth seeker? I'll be here to refute Reckarts camps evil device and lies. You can remember my name, tell that to them and you husband. Bastos, ayaw makinig ng paliwanag. Nangbaba block na ayaw nang malaman kung anong salita sinulat ni moses, mga hari, patriarka, mga propeta ng lumang tipan? Hindi english, hindi greek kundi hebrew. Ang tetragrammaton o 4 hebrew letters na tinatawag ay sulat mismo ni moses in addressing God. Ang pagbasa o pagtranslate nito sa Jehovah ay wala. Ang mali sa grupo ng sinaniban nyo ay ipilit burahin ang sinulat ni moses mismo upang paratangan ang iba. Walang matibay na batayan o reference pinaniniwalan? Sad! Kabastosan ulit ang ginagawa, binubura ang thread.

JENNY: Watch your word!!!never heard a minister saying "Bastos word" ur only the first one!!!

ME: Anong tawag mo sa kausap mong nagsasalita ka tinalikuran ka. Dito, higit pa ang ginawa sa yo sis. Jenny? If you will be in my shoe, ano maramdaman mo nun. Ginawa sa akin ni Evelyn at James Owens yan nun at ngayon inulit ulit, wala man lang excuse me o simpleng abiso? I know how to respect people infact your husband knew it when we were in the Bible school. I am a silent type guy who seldom talks.

Si Owens nga pala hindi ba minister un? Higit pa sa salitang bastos ang sinasabi niya na mga paratang. Wag naman sana tayong double standard, galit sa atin nyan si Lord.


JENNY: What do u mean double standard? we stand what is right!!!! Damage has been done! let us all go in peace!!

ME: Good sis. and you said that, to stand what is right. What will be your basis for what is right? It should be the untainted word of God. Wag pumayag ma corrupt ito. Lots of oneness groups were attacking UPC and they see the organization as a good fishing ground. GOGC were recruiting the UPC members here teaching them their strange doctrine "there is no God in 34 years" Mga nadaya ay mga baguhan at walang malalim pundasyon sa word of God. Ang branhamites, bumabanat din sa UPC, intinuturo nila ang serpent seed na ang tao ay binhi ni satanas at may nadaya din ganun di mga baguhan, pangatlo ay si jester na nakadebate din namin na nabanggit mo at sinabi mong gaya din nya ako. Mga holier than thou. Pang apat ay ang grupo ni Reckart na sinaniban niyo. Hayyyy! Marami pang darating at salamat sa Dios sa kaniyang gabay, dahil sa patuloy na pag aaral at pagpapasakop sa disiplina ng tamang pag aaral ng mga salita ng Dios nakikita ang kamalian ng bawa't isa. Sis. Gladys Lim of Quebec Canada, was recruited by Jordz and Sis. Marilyn of Toronto. Both of them were puzzled and were confused when they were taught by Jordz about Bishop Reckarts materials. They inquire it to me and presented them the right method of research using best evidences of historical background of the Bible and credible references. They were enlightened same with Ptr. Michael Ompad whom likes the tags of Jordz but never accepted Reckarts teachings. Owens get angry with Michael Ompad and accused him.

JENNY: You mention about fishing in the UPC ground, ikaw ba San ka nang galing before ka naging UPC? don't tell me dk nksanib (your terminology) sa ibang grupo? I was an aglipayan and they got me out fr there,never judge people about their foundation,you mention you never teach Jehovah in "your church"so pag aari mo pla ang church it's no longer the church of Jesus, I heard from a UPC Pastor that Jehovah and Jesus ay iisa and you are telling me u don't teach Jehovah eh nasa iisang organisation kyo, you believe what you believe and don't mention any names coz you are talking about people that I don't even know,and please stop saying that my husband only been to bible school for two years and "d nmn cya nag aaral while he was there"people have their own ways,people are individual,I am not going to say more words, I will let you go in peace,keep on serving Jesus!!!hope you understand!!!

ME: Hello Sis. Galleon,Your scope of understanding isn’t that broad for the fact that you aren’t a minister or a pastor who is bound and accountable to protect the sheep and the sound doctrine from the wolves. A true minister aims to present a rational basis for the Christian faith, defending the faith against objections. Don’t step over my shoes. It is my obligation as an apologist to defend the truth and expose lies and any heretical act or fraudulent teachings. I am encouraging you to observe that also or even Jun Galleon if he wants to be a pastor.

“But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect,” 1 Pet. 3:15

The defense of the faith is not a luxury or intellectual vanity. It is a task appointed by God that you should be able to give a reason for the hope that is in you as you bear witness before the world." Not strange doctrine and lies. Bishop Reckart himself admitted that he don’t know what language the OT was written but how many times he blasphemed the God of Israel knowing that he don’t have a strong and clear evidences of his false accusations. What’s the motive behind?

Look closely what he said: "…Carl, the Old Testament was never written in any Hebrew because there never was a Hebrew language. The Jews always used another language like Phoenician or Aramaic and called these Hebrew. What is the Hebrew language Carl that no one had but the Jews? Where is this Hebrew that they did not get from other Gentiles nations? - Bishop Reckart

BISHOP RECKART ADMITTED OF ACCUSING THAT THE OLD TESTAMENT WAS NOT WRITTEN IN HEBREW and he further said:

"Jesus and the Apostles used the Greek Septuagint. Why do we need any other Bible? Can we use what Jesus and the Apostles used?" - Bishop Reckart

He promoted the Greek Septuagint implying it is what is credible for Christian faith, but what is Septuagint?

SEPTUAGINT IS THE GREEK TRANSLATION OF THE HEBREW BIBLE WHOM BISHOP RECKART INVOKED HEBREW BIBLE NEVER EXISTED. WHAT A LIAR!  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Septuagint

I am not accustomed of accusing anyone a liar or heretic without providing any concrete hard evidences. I respect and observe the due process and that no one is above to any law either earthly or divine. I put myself subject to the discipline of proper word study and will not speak things prematurely, much more of mud throwing to others in the same faith. I love and highly regard the fellowship among others in the faith. But as an apologist or a defender of faith, I will take no chance of fearing and engaging myself to any attackers, destroyer and blasphemer whose prime motive is to harm and deceive the innocent especially the babes in Christ. Here’s how I disclaim your statement which I consider immaterial and immature. I understand that, you I guess is working in the hospital if you practice your profession but you aren't a clergy.

Point #1
Fishing on UPC and other Oneness denomination is Unethical and Proselytizing in nature. I am a Catholic in name but never have I had true faith in the Lord Jesus Christ in those times. True Doctrine of Salvation are only taught by apostolic Pentecostal believers and that is our commonalities. Attempting to destroy other oneness group by presenting lies and deception to deceitfully lure and snatch them to join their group is a direct assault and harm to the body of Christ. I am a member of World Theological Council and Federation of Bishops in the Philippines. Almost all the members here are oneness Pentecostals of different organization but we respect and don’t attack each other. We don’t proselyte and snatch each other’s member. We observe ethics because we are bishops!

Point #2
Addressing the local fellowship as “my church”.This phrase is generic and neutral. How do you call your local church or local fellowship in London? If I mentioned that word “my church” anyone does. It is implied I am mentioning our local fellowship which is part of the body of Christ, the church in general. http://church-matters.blogspot.com/2011/08/importance-of-church-membership.html

Point #3 (The Jehovah or Yahweh Issue)
Personally, I believe through intensive research and study those were MT or Masoretic rendition of the tetragrammaton which Israel believe. In that way I don’t believe Jehovah is the right pronunciation of YHWH or the tetragrammaton for Hebrew letters don’t have vowels.
http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/11305-names-of-godhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jehovah

I don’t judge anyone who uses that term for it is the official name of God in Israel. If anybody will mentioned that in their presentation and or for academic studies, I understand what they are talking to, it is the God of Israel whom Jun Galleon presented the unknown God which he borrowed from James Owens teachings which is also from Bishop Reckart. I will not buy their interpretation of abolishing that and associating it to lies and the devil for it is the interpretation of the KABBALAH.

I don’t believe the interpretation associated to mysticism or esoteric.

If anyone attempts to say that "tetragrammaton" is of the devil it also cover the entire Hebrew bible the reason why Bishop Reckart attacked the Hebrew Bible’s credibility and saying it never existed but he failed to present his best evidence but purely an assumption. Why you were carried to his assumption?

If "Jehovah" or "Yahweh" according to Israel, God’s nation is/are the name of their God, it is true they don’t know their God. I believe also the passage Jun Galleon were using. Acts 17:23

“For as I walked around and looked carefully at your objects of worship, I even found an altar with this inscription: to an unknown god. So you are ignorant of the very thing you worship--and this is what I am going to proclaim to you.”

Paul introduced to the Romans the very name of their god which which they don't know yet and it was JESUS! It is just like saying, the name of Israel’s god (Jehovah/Yahweh) an unknown name of their true God is JESUS. To simplify it, Jehovah (unknown name) is JESUS. So what’s wrong when scholars say JESUS is the name (of the unknown God of Israel whom they call Jehovah/Yahweh? Yahweh means Lord, a common name but not the proper name? Does UPC and other oneness groups teach Jehovah/or Yahweh is the proper name of God? Tell me for I will agree too they are liars.

EXEGETES not EISEGETES

Point #4
Jun Galleon’s Study in ACTS for 2 years

It was he who boasted his 20 years in UPC, the measure he uses to claim “he already knew everything UPC teaches”. Why he boasted that way, the fact that we have known him well in the classroom? No one among us boasted that way. Let him review his grades in ACTS. Mark Bacle, his cousin knew him better than us whom I believe will just laugh at your husband’s statement.

It was Ptr. Rod Absalon who tells me about your rebaptism and commented about your husband studies in ACTS not me.

Here is my conversation with Ptr. Rod.

Conversation 2 
(with Ptr. Rod Absalon who first talked Bro. Jun Galleon)

PTR. ROD: yung klasmate natin nag pabautismo uli kagaya ni ptr ver di talaga nag aaral sa bible school naka online siya ngayunna brain wash na din ni Evelyn nakusap mo ba si jun galeon?

ME: ha? pati si jun galeon

PTR. ROD: yup

ME: ganun ba? bigyan mo ako ng link kay jun galeon e chat ko sya

PTR. ROD: online siya ngayun, add mo ceriaco gallongalleon

ME: sinabi nya ba?

PTR. ROD: oo, meron pa picture si owens nagbaptize naasar na nga ako sa kanya eh sana mapagsabihan mo din

sige payuhan mo lang, sarado na ang utak eh hehehe oo nga eh naka chat mo ba?



I chatted Bro. Jun Galleon and realized that Pastor Rod Absalon was right and it grieved my heart. I turned talking Ptr. Rod again after.

ME: sinabihan pa akong niloloko ko raw siya

PTR. ROD: hahahaha

ME: uu tingnan mo ung thread nya ung private message ko sa kaniya inilagay pa niya sa public

PTR. ROD: oo nga eh bastos
deciv na klasmate natin di kasi nag aaral sa bible school eh




Conversation 3
(Me and Jenny Galleon)

ME: Now, who talked about your husband? Not me.

I am a husband, a father of 3 kids. I am a pastor who has members in Africa, Singapore, Riyadh and Canada and have friends from all over the world that I know needs me to what I know is right to protect them from the slaughters of many liars, destroyer, opportunists, the hell sent who attempts to plant seeds of deception and discord in the body of Christ.

As an apologist, I am here devoting my time to protect the organization which I have my allegiance. They deserve my loyalty!

JENNY: I have no time for this Carl!!so don't send any messages!!I have other important matter to deal (my family is mourning at the moment for the loss of our love one),I told you I don't wanna hear anymore!!you just keep your conversation to yourselves

ME: That's a Disclaimer and no need for you to respond. Not my problem if you will not read and understand it. Jesus is coming soon. Condolence by the way. - nothing follows

JENNY: What ever you say is nothing.

ME: Not my problem, God is my judge and I am defending his truth. Halleluiah! Better repent. You are as arrogant with owens and reckart, same with your husband.

AFTER THIS SHE BLOCKED ME JUST LIKE OWENS AND HIS WIFE, AND MY CLASSMATE ALSO IN BIBLE SCHOOL.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth About Reckart's Group

FORMAL DEBATE WITH THE PROPOSITION "THE ETERNAL FATHER IS THE ONE THAT MANIFEST IN THE FLESH"

Paglalahad ng Kasaysayan ng Wikang Hebrew